Accelrys AG, based in Liestal, Switzerland, is the leading provider of Paperless Lab Solutions. Eighty per cent of Accelrys customer base is in the regulated industry with repeat business from more than 40 customers in 12 countries. As a service provider to the life-science industry Accelrys is certified according to ISO9001:2008.
Services portfolio with two key pillars: Business process consultancy & systems integration
Business process consultancy:
Accelrys business process consultancy is focused on delivering process improvements in lab data management with respect to efficiency, compliance, cycle times and knowledge re-use. Accelrys has a unique approach in identifying, quantifying, demonstrating and proving these improvements.
Accelrys systems integration services are focused on delivering complete lab data management solutions that deliver targeted benefits. The constructive relationship with major software providers and lab instrument manufacturers supported by extensive integration know-how and experience allows Accelrys to deliver complete Paperless Lab solutions to its customers.
Training and courses:
Accelrys offers a variety of events related to laboratory data systems. Here you will find a summary of our training courses, fairs, seminars or partner events. Latest training courses on our website.
Leaders in paperless lab solutions
The combination of exceptional consultants with outstanding tools and structured procedures are Accelrys' unique value proposition to customers.
- Outstanding consulting experiences and implementation expertise
- Over the last years, we have put a focus on systematically extending its senior consultant team with experienced experts in the field, and moving from a focus on systems integration to offering outstanding expertise in business process and IT systems consulting
- In-depth process and industry know-how
- All of our employees have a strong technical background in either chemistry, informatics, Quality by Design and they are well known and respected in the industries that Accelrys covers. They have an intimate understanding of laboratory workflows and the challenges that customers face in regulated and unregulated environments.
- Unique set of tools and approaches
- We have developed a unique set of tools and approached, including its proprietary Multi Moment Analysis (MMA) to identify, quantify, demonstrate and prove improvements made possible by paperless lab.
- Proven reliable partner for demanding customers
- Our clients confirm that Accelrys is a reliable partner who speaks their language. With our visionary way of thinking, Accelrys understands, optimizes and automates business and laboratory processes