DIA is a neutral, global, non-profit association that provides knowledge resources across the full spectrum of medical product development.
Access to timely and authoritative information to advance careers, skills and innovation
DIA provides professionals at all levels and across all disciplines access to timely and authoritative information to advance careers, skills and innovation in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and related fields. DIA is a neutral forum for facilitating knowledge exchange and collaboration through:
- Education and training that provides enterprise-wide solutions across the full spectrum of medical product development
- Meetings, conferences, webinars, online learning and other events to foster knowledge exchange, collaboration and networking
- Volunteer leadership opportunities
- Publications and knowledge resources
DIA is a financially independent non-profit organisation funded by meeting and membership fees. The voluntary efforts of DIA members and thought leaders allow DIA to provide quality programmes, publications, and knowledge resources to regulatory agencies, academia, industry professionals and patient advocates.
DIA Professional Development for a Global Audience
DIA's conferences are neutral settings where thought leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and related fields exchange ideas, network, and engage in professional development.
At more than 50 annual events, medical product and other professionals and experts gather to advance the discovery, development and life cycle management of safe and effective medical products.
These events showcase DIA's nearly 50 years of experience providing conferences and meetings to the medical product industry. For five decades, professionals and experts representing more than 80 countries and multiple medical disciplines have benefited from the timely and authoritative information delivered at DIA meetings.
DIA's conferences and meetings
- Reflect and advance innovation in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and related fields
- Feature exhibit halls, poster sessions, tutorials, and other tools to enable open dialogue among key professionals from industry, governmentand academia
- Range from one-day webinars to five-day events complete with four, 90-minute daily sessions
View DIA's complete list of conferences and meetings to start connecting with our global audience of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and other professionals.
DIA's highly rated training courses are designed to inform and educate professionals and experts on critical issues related to pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical products.
Courses on more than 50 topics provide professionals from industry, government and academia with the opportunity to exchange ideas, knowledge and best practices with peers and expert instructors.
Courses are offered in the curricula areas
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and controls (CMC) / Quality
- Clinical Research
- Non-Clinical Safety Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance
All our courses are also available as Tailored Training: adapt the course content to your needs and we will hold it at a location of your choice.
Sign up today for DIA's training courses and discover why these innovative professional development forums are valued by a growing global audience of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and other professionals.
View a comprehensive list of DIA training courses worldwide.
To contact us please click HERE